Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whats new

I don't know why im updating this, but im as bored as a mofo and thought I would.

Well whats new lately? Its 2009, I'm starting a new school, I'm in year 11. The end.
I've been going out too much lately and spending too much money. I've gotta stop, but only after I go to a Lupe FIASCO CONCERTO. Oh yeah you read right im going on the 20th. Its gonna be off the chisang lol :\. I'm also think about taking up skateboarding, the main reason because of lupe lol. So far I suck bic time and I haven't even gotten my own board yet :)

I've got a new awesome movie for you aswell.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L_For_Love♥_L_For_Lies

Read about it, yadda yadda. Its a good film, I think I have a thing for sappy asian love movies

Theres alot more I want to say, but I can't be bothered right now. Happy new year everyonee!

No comments: