Monday, January 19, 2009

blah blah blah

I've got another movie haha

korean this time lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Scary_Girl
read about it etc etc
good stuff

Also I've recently watched 'twilight'
i don't see what all the buzz is about
it was and average movie
And the guy looks kind of like a drag queen ftl lol

Lupe is tomorrow!!
can't wait, i was born for this haha
I will def update with pics

School starts in a week
shiettt :\
and after discussing it with some friends
i think im going to go into civil engineering as opposed to mechanical

Grand torino, 7 pounds, slumdog millionaire, benjamin button, all top movies 
I've been watching way too many T_T
*mental note - get a life

I've been working on the skating thing
gonna buy my board next week
then im going to sand the bottom picture thing off and maybe paint my own 
don't know how thats going to work out
possibly a great triumph or eipc failure

ozhonda 4 lyfe!
for my ozhonda family haha
they keep me entertained when im bored

i've got to try and make these entries longermaybe bitch about something or make a continous, long, dragging, pointless story about some shit, like everybody else doesmaybe lateruh thats about it for today
im ron burgundy, go ____ yourself san diego :P

hahahaah

EDIT: OH yeah shieeeee i almost forgot
Barack Obama's inauguration is today or tomorrow
I hope he can deliver what he has promised

And Australia is failling into recession T_T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

plz dont make huge rambling posts about shit like all the other bloggers out there do

they can find a way to complain about anything

ps get independent trucks